Overview of Counseling Services
We as human beings desire to be known, to love and to be loved. Often times, our attempts to give and receive the love we long for becomes tangled in a web of our past mistakes or the mistakes of others, leaving us feeling alone, arguing with our spouse, overwhelmed with anxiety, extreme sadness and hopelessness, and facing life circumstances we feel powerless to overcome. Counseling is a great opportunity to begin the process of handling these paralyzing issues in a safe environment. Seeking out help requires courage and pursuing counseling can be a scary process, so congratulations on taking the first step towards change.
If you desire to go further in receiving help, I would enjoy the opportunity to walk alongside you as you seek direction in your individual, family, or marital life in the pursuit of the love you long to have for yourself, and those you love. As a counselor in the Greater Chattanooga Area, I work with individuals, couples, and families to help achieve the change while integrating Biblical principles and Christian faith. My hope is for my clients to learn to love through experiencing a deep, lasting change in counseling. Please feel free to contact me today to see if I could be of service to you.
If you are looking for an individual, family, or marriage counselor, particularly a Christian counselor, or a consultant for your small business, non-profit, or church in the Chattanooga, Cleveland, Lookout Mountain, East Ridge, East Brainerd, Hixson, Red Bank, Ooltewah, Soddy-Daisy, Ringgold or North Georgia area, please feel free to contact me today to see if I could be of service to you. After a brief phone consultation, if we decide to work together, you may setup an initial appointment with me to further discuss your case. I provide a few minor assessments in each session to ensure our work together is helping and our time is useful to you.
- Individuals: Anger Management, Anxiety, Career Development, Depression, Familial Relationships, Men’s Issues, Self-Care, Stress Management and Coping, Unwanted Sexual Behavior.
- Couples: Communication and Conflict Resolution, Family Issues, Emotional and Sexual Intimacy, Premarital Guidance, Sexual Issues, and Affair/Infidelity Recovery.
- Families: Boundaries, Communication, Conflict, Life Issues, Parenting.
Fees and Appointments
Sessions are by appointment only and last for 50 minutes and begin typically on the hour or half hour. Initial sessions may last 1.25 hours.
- Mondays, 9AM to 12PM
- Tuesdays, 9:30AM to 11:30AM
- Wednesdays, 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- Thursdays, 9:30AM to 4:00PM
*Couples traveling long distances or who have conflicting schedules may schedule intensive sessions during the week or on prearranged Saturdays. Please contact me for more details.
- Fees are accessed on a sliding scale based on household income.
- Cash, checks and credit cards as well as Apple Pay© are currently accepted as forms of payment.
- No show and cancellation fees apply when necessary.
- Insurance is not currently accepted.